The Cabrera Law Firm
- B.A. in Political Science from the University of Arizona.
- Graduate of The Arizona State University College of Law.
- Licensed to practice in both State and Federal Court in Arizona and New Mexico.
- Licensed to practice before the Pascua Yaqui Tribal Court.
- American Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- New Mexico and Arizona State Bar Associations
- Pima County Bar Association.
Other areas of practice include corporate and business representation including formation, litigation & Indian Law.
Born in New Jersey and raised in Sierra Vista, Arizona.
- Graduate of the University of Arizona with a Degree in Economics.
- Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Arizona College of Law.
- Licensed to practice in both Arizona State and Federal Court.
- Arizona Bar Association
- Order of Barristers
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association.
Other areas of practice include Probate, Estate Planning, Guardianships, Conservatorship and Wills.